Yoga has become an important part of our day-to-day lives. There are many phases that a yoga practitioner has to pass before earning the certification. Prior to the handed over of the certificate to the practitioner, he/she is adjudged on varied parameters. There are many yoga learners who wish to attain certification but the complexity in the exercises makes them revisit their thought and determination.
If you are among those who want to gain the ‘A’ grade certificate after attending the rigorous yoga classes, you need to win over the below listed barriers. Getting Yoga Certification in India is a hard nut to crack. Therefore, we have certain tips for yoga beginners that make certification attainment a cakewalk.
- Seek Experts Help – Not everything in this world can be accomplished without help. There are many yoga learners who are enthusiastic about getting yoga certification as easily as possible. So, one must always seek for expert help to gain insights on how to get certification easily and even in case of having a serious a medical condition. This will help the expert to customize the yoga asana practice thus increasing the chances of one to become a certified practitioner.
- Be a Regular when You Practice – Never leave practicing if you want to gain a certification in yoga. The best time to practice yoga asanas is early morning still it is not only restricted to that. You must aim at practicing the same at any time of the day.
- Stay Light – To make yoga more effective in your day to day schedule, make sure that you exercise on an empty stomach or give a gap of at least 2-3 hours after the meal. Taking a step ahead in the direction of attaining Yoga Certification in India is to consume at least three to four liters water a day. This is going to help in flushing out the toxins which are released during the yoga practice.
- Challenge Your Limits – Nothing in this world comes easy. Moving into comfort zone and limits and making practice a part of your day to day schedule is really important. Always take into account that you should set high benchmarks which is why you must always challenge your limits. Stretch your practicing schedule a bit more to improve the overall body flexibility. Also, make sure that you use the breath as your reference point. These tips take you a step ahead in the direction of getting the certification.
- Try Every Yoga Asana, As are all Unique – Certification demands versatility. Never stick to handful of asanas since these are not going to make a complete impact which is required to fetch the tag of being certified. With every new yoga asana, always be happy that you are learning something new.
- Lastly, stay focused and calm!
All the best!